Saturday, August 27, 2016

Before I was Small

Before, when i was small
i stood in a yard of home
tried to see as further as i can
farthest,only white mountains appear

I grew up with this thought
I grew up walking hill to hills
Higher hills i hike up
more and more snow hill appears in sight

curiosity heating inside my heart and mind
sight want to move further and further
Nothing can see more further than white peak
I thought that's the end of the earth

always dream to see end of the earth
always dream to stand end of the earth
when i stand here, i knew
The end is not there, somewhere else

This is not the end of dream
this is just the beginning of the dream
until heart gonna move
foot not gonna stop here or there

Let's see where i reach
let's see what i feel
let's see what i write
my journeys always on

#Nepal #mountain #Himalayas
#EverestCamp2 #Snow #Himalaya
#climbEverest #EverestSummit

No comments:

Post a Comment