Monday, November 25, 2019

First i Dream


First i dream 
wandering in wanderland 
Then i wonder 
how to go there 
is it really under my ability ? 
I ask myself 

One side of mind says 
Just try nothing to lose 
another side of mind says 
Its out of my limit 
but i never really know 
what's my limit 

one side of my heart says 
Just go and try, what the hell you thinking 
Another side of the heart asks
Seriously can i do it? Its out of my imagination 
But i never know 
what's my limitation, how far or close 

My eyes want to go everywhere 
but sometime my mind stops me 
sometimes my legs stop me
sometime my heart stops me 
I always wonder 
why my all organ don't have balance and power

I wish this stop by this 
I wish that stop by that 
i have to get rid of all this 
once i get rid of this cage 
fear, tear, dear, care 
there are much more, just leave no move 

I can find my sky 
i can see my sky
i can feel my sky 
i can experience my sky 
I can enjoy my sky 
Its the my world 

#HimlungHimal #Camp 1  
#Nepal #Himalaya 
#PureiDiot


No comments:

Post a Comment