Monday, May 2, 2016

cloud , me and our pain

I was heading to Everest base camp. The weather is super nice.  I only could see blue sky, white Himalaya and small swinging white cloud below the blue sky and above me. I was entertaining myself much with such a beautiful weather. I decided to take some pictures. I took out my camera and checked the setting first. Then I pressed the click button of my camera.

Suddenly I heard the some sound. I watched around but I didn't see any body around me.  I kept clicking continally, but the echo of the sound kept hitting my ear again and again. Finally, I realized that the sound was from the overhead. I turned my  head over.  I saw a cloud was stopping over me and asking me where are you going? I simply replied to her that first base camp then willing for summit.

She smiled at me and asked me why you want to summit?  I smiled at her and said that I want to see higher world than you.  she laughed loudly and came even closer and asked me , if I go higher than Everest when you are in summit. I replied to her I will fly to space and see the world I have been dreaming.


Then she just kept smiling for while. I stopped in a rock and kept seeing her. She seemed no more words to thunder and lighten at me. Then I broke her silence and asked her what are you thinking? she replied to me that she is not thinking, I am also dreaming to fly space. I asked her why? she looked very emotional.  She even came more closer and stood on next stone.


she kept looking at me I kept looking at her.  she was standing in front of huge Himalaya and me. she looked really tiny and in a beautiful shape right now.  I didn't want to remove my eyes any where. Just kept seeing her.  It was a moment of silence. Silence is the moment of happiness. I was thrilling from inside. Lots sentiments were playing inside me, but it was not coming out from mouth. I thought inside happiness is something special than the one which showed outside. I kept entertaining myself from inside.


Suddenly, she broke her silence. she asked what are you looking? I am looking nothing expect you.  why do you look me?  I told her I mean I am looking everything except you. she laughed loudly and turn her head to Himalayas. She turned back to me again quickly. I thought she got same echo sound from Himalayas too. Then, I told her I m looking at you and looking at Himalayas too. Himalayas itself is very beautiful but when you stood and moved in front of Himalayas making different shape. It made me that dream was moving around me. Dreams are near me. I am much closer to my dream.


I changed topic and went back to previous one. Why did you wish to fly to space? She started her story.  You know well what is happening in this earth. Purity is dead. Everything are polluted. You know how polluted I am now. Year by year I am being polluted. I have no idea what I can do. I am polluted now. I couldn't drop the rain so often like before. I couldn't fall as snow flake as usual as before. I hope you used to  see small ice lake in gorakshep, but it became dry lake from this year. I can't help anything from this year. I am ruined year by year. I am so sad these days. I have no ideas how I can be pure and clear one as before. I read lots of your post about Himalayas, nature and its concern. So, I am here to talk with you.


while  she told me this panic story, her eyes was full of tear. I kept listening. I had no words too. my eyes were soaked with tear too. Afterward she started crying loudly. Suddenly wind heard it. Strong wind came and fly away that cloud. I kept seeing her till she is out of my sight. hen I stood up and continue my Journey to Everest base camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment