Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sometime I review my own pictures

sometimes i review my own pictures
same place but feeling are different
same sky, same clouds but colors are different
same steps but experience are different

my pictures are mirror of the memories
every time i see the mirror, my face appear different
my mood even reflects on mirror
my sense even reflects in mirror

sometimes life lengthen in panorama
sometimes life shrink in square
sometimes life expand in rectangular
sometimes life show up in fish-eyes  

All these are the experiences we earn
all these are the memories we learn
All these are the moments already gone
Keep collecting lots and keep reviewing lots too

#Life #experience #adventure #spirit
#Nepal #trek
#Himalaya #Trekking #experience

No comments:

Post a Comment