Thursday, March 10, 2016

I am mover

Mount Everest view:
Do you think this peak really look like mount Everest?

Yes it is. I took these shot from mera peak high camp. Mera peak high camp is the one of the best view point to see mountain. No where else might have such a wonder point. Even though it is already a mountain.

I am mover
i keep moving
i love moving
never stop moving

I am mover
so i keep moving
i am dreamer
so i keep dreaming

I move for click
i move for beauty
i move for happiness
so i never stop moving

i click for joy
i click for peace
i click to connect the joy and peace
So i never stop clicking

i dream the highest
i dream the lowest
never stop the middle
so i never stop moving

#nepal #merapeak #MerapeakHighcamp #MerapeakSummit #Climbing #TREKKING #TREKPEAK #Trekkingpeak

No comments:

Post a Comment