Thursday, March 10, 2016

read it when retired

ChhuTanga 3500 m

I took these pictures in Chhutanga 3500 m . This places in middle of jungle. only one tourist lodge and others are just tea shop. When we were coming back from Mera peak. we spent a night chhutanga. Weather looked cloudy. There was lots snow in ZatraLa pass too. Trail was very slippery. This is the most difficult part of trail during the mera peak climbing.
We lived in chhutanga after slippery road and unlimited down hill trail. Their dinning room, toilet, sleeping room all are separate. We have go out for pee or brushing teeth or sleeping. It was a cloudy time a couple of hours before. I didn't imagine to see  so many galaxy line or milky way. I know i saw the best from mera peak high camp. But i was unable to take any pictures by my camera due to lots snow and tripod. But any way, i do keep in in my memory. something can be more delicious when keep in unseen and secret folder of memory.

I tried to shoot every day. I saw galaxy a couple of night in one trek. I think this is an amazing experience. I love this experience and feeling. I wish this many many if possible every Night.

i just out from dinning
milky is standing in from of me
lukla is coverd by clouds
himalaya are smiling

i think
i imagine
what a life
what a time
i deserve

sit on the lap of Himalayas
look  at moon and stars
listen to their happiness and sadness
write it to beautiful and stupid soul

i talk with them by sight
they talk to me with light
life will be more bright
when you have sight and light

Life keep running
steps are heading always
moments are creating
happiness and sadness are fighting

if you just play with happiness and sadness
you will never move anywhere
just stop one place
think here and there

life is a book
so forget the moments
let it be a page of book
read it when retired

#nepal #merapeak #chhutanga #lukla #Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment