Friday, September 4, 2015

Khumbu Ice-fall

I took these pictures on 2015 April 23 in Khumby icefall. I was climbing to Everest camp 1.  We have to pass the khumbu ice fall to reach Everest camp one. Khumbu ice-fall is known as one of the most adventurous and thrilling part during the Everest Expedition. If you climb Everest without Khumbu ice-fall. you won't feel like you climb Mt. Everest. That's the reason  most of climbers love to climb from south side(nepal side). 
If you choose adventure without adventure part, it won't call adventure . I better called it safeventure. You decide you love safeventure and adventure. My life without adventure won't be be my life. 
I love adventure 
Once in a life
once in time
once in click
may not again 
i am in adventure 
life without adventure 
is not my life

Life time memory of Adventure in Khumbu Icefall 

Climber Climbing Khumu Icefall 

Do you wish to take same pictures? Not easy but can try if you dare to climb. It's khumbu ice fall 

Khumbu icefall adventure 

I was climbing Khumbu icefall. I saw a snow whole and people were walking through.  I just try to find stop and take this shot 

No comments:

Post a Comment