Wednesday, November 18, 2015

All Dream to go to see Himalayas

Trekking, peak climbing and Expedition in Himalayas give you the best experiences in your life if you choose the good guide/friends . This Experience will remain fresh always in your mind. The journey can take you to the highest point of Happiness and peace.
Trekking or climbing in Himalayas won't be so hard as you have seen on picture or video or read it book. If you are mountain lover, single moments of journey you wont feel hard or difficult.
I can tell my 15 years expeiences. I have met people around the world. According to their experience, Trekking or climbing around Himalayas are hard job by Phisically but it's full of Happiness and peaceful by mentally and heartly.
If you are mountain lover, Do it today. if you don't do it today. who knows what gonna happen tomorrow. Dont keep any dream for tomorrow. Tomorrow is abstract. Today is today. Plan today. Do today. Today is this life. Tomorrow is next life. Yesterday is past life. Let's plan today, Do today, Happy today. 


My wish and Mission of Sharing these pictures on Face book is " Himalayas for All" . 


All Dream to go to see Himalayas
All dream to go Climb Himalayas
All Dream to touch Himalayas 

All Dream to feel Himalayas

But All can't do it by various reason
So i am here to fulfill your Dream
So i am here to fulfill your desire
So i am here to fulfill your Imagination

So Simply follow me
Every time i go Himalayas
Bring thousands clicks for you
My clicks are your Dream

combine your imagination with my clicks
Express yourself how you feel
Keep in touch always
Stay Happy and peace always

I be back again and again
You keep happy always
you keep in touch always
I be back always

what i need is, just your wish.
Your wish are my power
your wish are my energy
your wish are more than Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment