Saturday, November 7, 2015

Magic Night in Himalayas

I took these pictures during my lobuche peak climbing. we decide to stay at lobuche high camp after the Summit the lobuche peak. We all tired after a long day walk on rock and snow. it was cloudy when we summit the lobuche peak. we saw some peaks are around. But clouds moving so fast and keep capping to himalayas .

But after the summit we went bed early and i went out around 2 or 3 am. what i have seen and what i have feel just as below:

A magic night in Himalaya

It is not a full moon
moon looks brighter than full moon
i am sleeping inside tent
i can see the brightness outside

I feel something waiting me outside
outside's brightness calling me
Inside happiness pushing me out
i listen outside brightness and inside Happiness

Finally i am outside then
Moon is so so bright
Himalayas are smiling
asking me for click

i take my camera from tent
i see around again and again
it doesn't like a normal night
something special in my mind

I stand one place
i turn my hear up
see the shining stars
see the bright moon

my head full of joy
my heart stop beating
my eyes sightless
my hand clickless

i down my head for silence
stars are shinging on groud
full moon is so near on groud
Himalayas are reflecting too

I am kind of madness at mid night
I don't know it's real or i am in dream
i keep moving around
stars, moon and mountain moves with me

finally i know the magic
I am walking around lake
what i can see in sky
i can see the reflextion on lake

clouds cover all the day around himalayas
we have only chace to see in morning
but in mid night, clouds go away from Himalayas
let stars fall down to lake with moon

stay around lakes
see their own reflection
listen their own echo
enjoy the silence of Himalays

it's my echo, i imagine in Himalayas
it's my echo,i hear in Himalayas
it's my echo, i feel in himalayas
it's my echo, i dream in Himalayas

What a wonder full night
what a wondeful time
what a wonderful moments
what a wonderful clicks








No comments:

Post a Comment