Monday, November 16, 2015

Climbing peaks offers amazing view

I took these pictures just before the Island peak 6189m's crampon point. Its always a great experience to climb and trek around the Himalayas.

Climbing peaks offers amazing view
Climbing peaks offers amazing experience
climbing peaks take you to amazing happiness
climbing peaks give you amazing peace


view around are unexpected
experience are never before
happiness always with me
peace comes from inner heart

I don't need to run fun happiness
I dont need to run for peace
I just move my sight
i got every feeling around me

this is the place where i forget all
i forget my saving in my bank
i forget my loan in bank
i forget my office and salary
So i love Himalayas

So i go Himalayas
So I climb Himalayas
So i feel happy with Himalayas
So i feel peace with Himalayas
So i be friend with Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment