Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Last Memory from Langtang

My Last Memory from Langtang

I took these pictures of langatang VIllage last year february. I have to thank to my group from Taiwan who let me go for these night short. I need to thank for Wakil and Prakash who company with me while taking these pictures.
Every time i go Langtang trekking. Langatang village attract me so much. it was still kind of pure. it not only had natural beauty but also had been continuing the tradition, culture and Dress.

Langtang village is not any more there
never know yet will be back there or not
it may disappear for forever
what a Pity, what a sad memory

I don't know it's my luck to have these pictures
I don't know it's my bad luck to have these pictures
i am thinking and thinking
it's already a half year Passed

My memories always moving around there
Kids run to us and smile
Asking candy or pen
Following us for few steps

Grandpa & ma walking with basket
Look at us and say Namaste
throw us his smile
we backed smile and Namaste

I have been walking here last 15 years
I found the people were same
every time i meet them
i get greeting and smile

What's wrong with Nature
Nature did nothing wrong
We human did many
earth got cruse

earthquake hit the earth
Hit the Himalayan ridge
Snow are desperate from Himalayas
Fall as avalanches

it was a afternoon in langatang
all people were busy with their daily life
unexpected avalanche comes
cover all the village and villagers

No one go out from there
nothing take out from there
what a disaster come
Take every memory away.
‪#‎langatangTrekking‬ ‪#‎langtang‬ ‪#‎langtangNepal‬ ‪#‎langtangtrek‬

No comments:

Post a Comment