Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Himalaya flowers

Himalaya snow lotus flower
------=-------==
I am Himalayan lotus
have you ever heard me
have you ever seen me
if not, now you can see me

Flower 2

Himalayan height
grow there is my right
white white is my fur
u just click i am happy to hear

Flower 3

i grow in higher lands
i wear the thicker fur
i enjoy with the cold
i love the snow
i love to look like snow sometime
once you saw me don't confused
i am not snow, i am flower

Flower 4

every life start with flower
every life end with flower
no matter the colors and beauty
even my leaves are sacred when you really need

every life start with flower
every life end with flower
no matter the colors and beauty
even my leaves are sacred when you really need

i blossom here in Himalaya
I blossom there in Himalaya
I blossom everywhere in Himalaya
no matter you step up or not

A dazzling flower
blossom in higher Himalaya
once you saw it
it dashed thousands mile happiness

I make this world amazing
no matter you appreciate or not
once you click on me
it's your appreciation

just a flower
stand for happiness
just a flower
Dance for happiness

Flower -5

I am blue poppy
i am a summer flower
i am a queen of the flowers
i blossom in high Himalaya
i love thin air
i love wider view
so i grow in higher land

Flower 6

No comments:

Post a Comment