Wednesday, August 22, 2018

When close the eyes

When close the eyes
Everything simple and cool
When open the eyes
Unbelieveable development and imagination

March around for motion
meet the faces like familiar
Stop and listen the sound
Familiar sound echo around

What a exeprience you give
What a dream you show
Amazing place with amazing people
Thank you Taiwan , never forget you

Note: thank you all for your everything. I beg sorry for some people I really wish to meet and still unable to meet. Some people even I wish to meet I didn't write to you this time coz of my busy schedule. Surely I will back again soon. Wait for me , wait for me. Thank you. Wish you all good day , good time. Love the life and movement what's next to you and keep swinging. Never stop .... keep moving and moving.... surely we will meet again... in another corner
#nepal #taiwan #taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment