Wednesday, August 22, 2018

when sun pour the first light in my sight

when sun pour the first light in my sight
i love to stop, look it and feel it's power and beauty 
when the sun pour the last light in my sight
i love to stop, look it and feel it's power and beauty

the morning's first pouring light
give me energy for whole day to move
that makes my day simple and easier
the power of first light last twelve hours

the evening's last poring light
flow the peace and happiness into me whole night
that makes my night peaceful and silence
the power of light last twelve hours

once i can read the power of nature
once i can feel the power of nature
i am already a component of nature
nothing & nobody can separate me from nature

#jiamingLake #Taiwan
#TaiwanMountain #Nature
#TwMountain
#JiamingHu

No comments:

Post a Comment