Wednesday, August 22, 2018

starry sky open my mind

i wish a place
where i live
there is a snowy peak
with beautiful curve

every night when i wake up
i wish to see
snowy peak stood naked
milky way comes to kiss and shower the peak

i love to stay hour and hour
see their naked shower 
sometime mountain pushes to  milky way
sometime milky way pushes to mountain

they laugh loud
they sing in high pitch
they hug tight
they live the life light

the night get more darken
they play so hard
they feel so soft
the heart and mind is full of silence

that peak stand there with beauty everyday
once get dark milky way silently move around
once we all fell to sleep in mid night
milky way appears to romance with beautiful peak 

the silence night
tallest  mountain
longest milky way
peace the mind and heart

mountains are my home
sky is my roof
i love starry nights
they are the source of power in my life

starry sky open my mind
starry sky charm my mind
starry sky show dream to my mind
so i love starry night
Pure iDiot
#Nepal #MeraPeak
#Khare

No comments:

Post a Comment