Wednesday, August 22, 2018

When i disappear and be an air

When i disappear and be an air
you breathe me every moment unknowingly
when i lost and be water
you drink me every time unknowingly

no matter you move or stop
no matter you be happy or sad
no matter you yell or scream
my presence never away from you

the more you run away
you are arriving more near to me
the more you run close to me
you are reaching more away

i fill the dream in your every thought
i glow the light in your every dark moments
when i exhale your happiness pop up suddenly
when i inhale your happiness drop down secretly

you can count the stars every night
but you always forgot the stars you counted
you start recounting the stars again
again you forgot the stars you counted

life is simple in reality
if you can breathe sacredly
life is peaceful in reality
if you can live silently

#PureiDiot
#adventureLife
#simpleThought
#PureNature

No comments:

Post a Comment