Wednesday, July 19, 2017

chaos world

chaos mind
chaos thought
Chaosism  unity
Chaos World

I am wondering these days
Where is mankind
Why trust is dying
Where is respect

2015 India blockade to Nepal
all the world sleept under the sea
They never see our problem and pain
it never became a crime for them

China did blockade to Mangolia
Our mindkind drink pee
no one concern and see
You are just a war cantractor

Today golfhood blockade to Qatar
Our  mankind eating poo
Our mankind deaf today
our mankind blind today

How cruel is this world?
Humanity is dying in blockade country
india and hood  killing huminity
All the world are deaf and blind

Crime is business
war is business
you export war/Conflict first
You export weapon second

You kill people in name of democrary
you sell weapon to save democracy
what a dirty mind you have
what a dirty game you play

I walk in mountain village
hundred donkey carry heavy packs
once I see these donkey caravan
I memorize westen democracy

When I watch political news
All the politician symbolize the donkey in my mind
they carry western bomb in their inner mind like donkey
So I feel its not democracy, just donkeycracy

I read in animal farm
all animal are equal
but some animal are special
same here rich countries & People are special

We die are terrorists
You express happiness
You die is like hero
You express condolence

If you see the diffetence in between you & me
what is your equality slogan
what is your meakind
What's your democracy

If you lit the candle to support our blockade
what I understand to you
if our darkness become your brightness
how can we believe you are really human

There is saying
Elephant got two teeth
One for showing another for eating
So your democracy is like elephant teeth for us

No comments:

Post a Comment