Monday, July 17, 2017

I am just a water

I am just a water

sometime i fall being snowflakes 
i frozen, become ice
sunshine on me, melt me
then, i fall being ice
people called it ice fall
some people called avalanche too
sun shine stronger and stronger
it melts me and make water

sometime i fall  being rain drops
sometimes i appear  as a storm
come as a fear and tear
break down some mountain hill and houses
sometimes i drop as a happiness
sometimes i drop as destroyer
but i keep coming knowingly or unknowing
i also have life , just like you

no matter i fall as snowflakes or rain
I am just a water
sometime i prisoned in lake or pool
sometime i fall as a waterfall
sometime i flow slowly
sometime i flow faster
but never stop flowing
it's my nature

Sometime i fall as a waterfall
sometime i flow as stream
sometime i flow as a river
i travel to sea at the end
many people come to see me
many people come to listen me
why some people come to listen me?
why some people come to see me ?

some people say they like me as snowflakes
some people say they like me as ice
some people say i they like me as waterfall
some people say they like me as stream
some people say they like me as river
some people say they like me as sea
what ever the way they like i am just a water
keep liking me , i am just a drop of water

No comments:

Post a Comment