Monday, July 17, 2017

I am just a stone

i am roaming around the world
just being stones or you can say rocks too
this world is totally amazing
but you Human are so strange

No matter how high
no matter how low
no matter how easy place
no matter how difficult place

somewhere i am so giant
some human even fear to hear
some where i am just a dust
i can lost even in air

Indeed, i exist everywhere
all over the universe
no matter here or there
you see or not

somewhere i am covered by snow
somewhere i am covered by water
somewhere i am covered by soil
somewhere  i am open as stone

I form the huge mountain
i form the lake
i form your shelter , home
indeed i am the bone of the earth

when you see me on the top of mountain
you form a mane stones
symbolized me as a symbol of peace
back home filling full of peace in heart

one human pee on me
another human pick me and placed inside temple
you go and worship me as god or goddess
i become god and goddess in next minute

what an amazing world this is
what an amazing human you are
i am just a one stone
here , there or everywhere

you see me  differently
you believe me differently
in reality, i am just a stone
remember i have life too

No comments:

Post a Comment