Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Blessing Night in Himalayas

A Blessing Night in Himalayas

"Himalaya is home of happiness. so come and feel blessed then go "

I went out to take pictures last night also. Clouds were walking to their destination as same as today. When i went to bed, suddenly those white clouds stopped and drop some snow around me. I have no idea to say any about it's our good luck or bad luck. But i much so happy to sleep under the white roof and surrounded by white treasure. I really believe snow is the real treasure for Human being. We seldom meet any people who couldn't be happy with snow. We had some snowy morning and afternoon. we made our time fruitful that day. As time passed by we made unlimited memories. We collected lots fun and happiness in our bag, Bag of Experience. This memories of experience never lost or stolen. It will be forever in my bag of Experience.
After a wonderful day with snow. I am feeling so happy. There is not any snowing in evening. weather was not go clear. I had dinner and i went out to see and talk with stars and moon. I can see that stars and Clouds are competition. Stars wants to sign as bright as they can. clouds are trying to block the stars light as much as they can and make a darken around me. I used to wonder always what's the different between clouds and stars. This is the difference i found in between clouds and stars at that night. I stood one point and feel this. I heard the some echo from grassland. My head was just turning up and busy talking with moon, stars and clouds. Listen their conversation and try to understand what they are roaring.

My head is just turning up . I was listening the echo from moon,stars and clouds. suddenly i heard the echo from ground. I suddenly move my sight to ground. I saw the sculpture which we made in afternoon. I can hear the echo but it was not clear. Then i decide to go near to listen it clearly. i sneak around like they never notice me. I stopped one point as sit as sculpture.
I can hear them very clear now. I am so exciting now to listen them so well and clear. But i know i am not the sculpture there.I keep listening them and thinking that can i share my though or not. eventually i decide not to speak any there, I Just sit there and listen them. they seemed so happy and treasuring themselves. falling as a snow in earth and suddenly re-born with different sculpture. They seemed so happy having different life.
It's so interesting to listen them. Yak says, Look at me, i am the only white yak around here. Snowman reply to yak , I am often alone in mountain but this time i got you guys as friends. I am feeling fantastic.

Buddha and a follower girl listening their conversation from another corner. I am also sitting almost same distance from the Buddha and follower girl. I am listening them too. I am feeling so happy and peace. Probably, there will have another such a moments again in life. But i have got several such moments in my life. each and every time i feel last one is better than previous one.
There are a long conservation between stars, moon and clouds in the sky and Buddha, his follower girl, Yak and snowman in ground. its amazing to sit around and listen their echo. while they were talking Buddha says,

life is a chain of moments.
keep thinking good
keep doing good
keep expecting good
you will achieve good
your life will be good

just keep doing good Karma
This is your Dharma
Stop thinking for outside achievements
real achievements goes inside itself
so stop rushing here and there
believe in yourself and follow always your path

I am also listening to him. He looks not same as Buddha in snowculpture. But his philosophy is exactly same what i read in book. After listening his thought, i feel unlimited peace inside me. I feel unlimited happiness inside me. i feel some unseen and unknown light inside me. I feel myself these are my zero moment. So a single moment can inspire your whole life. A single word can motivate you and changed your life towards. when i was thinking these some echo come on my sight.

All are sitting together
all are laughing together
all are smiling together
All are happy together

happiness are playing around me
Happiness are flying around me
Happiness are dancing around me
Happiness are calling me

After all these what i learn in my life is, We Human should be humble and helpful. only this way can earn more happiness. we can be more happy tomorrow. This is the only way to earn and save Happiness for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment