Saturday, January 9, 2016

Me, my new friend & New year

Me, my new friend & New year
I always love taking pictures no matter what altitude i am Standing.  I love higher and more higher altitude. When climb the  higher peak, sit and see around there. unlimited other summit appears infornt of your light. i love to sit there and climbed all these peaks by my sight before i moved from there. I love keep climbing, keep ascenting, keep moving, keep dreaming, never stop and stoper never can not be a performer. This is my believe and it's all about me.

My new friend: my new friend is my new gear Blue jacket from Mountain Designs . Now i don't need to worry much about cold. it can save me around mountains. it will be trekking with me all the way, all the summit, all the click. I can used it any time day or night how cold wouldn't be much matter. Thank you Mountain Designs company with me for 2016. I am willing to make my year more beautiful. I am willing for more summit.

New year: I have passed lots new year. i know we have several new years in Nepal which represent the different ethinic groups of nepal. it comes and goes as usual way. Nothing much i expect with it. it shouldn't have much differnt in practical life in between the 11:59:59 and 12:00:00. Whatever in practice or in my mind. I simply wish more summit and more. Earn friends around the world makes me much richer and happier.
#Nepal #summit #mountainDesigns #Igoclimbing #ThankyouMountainDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment