Saturday, January 9, 2016

A night with stars and clouds

A Night with Stars in Chhetrabu 4250m ( Thuli Kharka)
It was on the way to back from  Mera peak. Mera peak is know is one and only one walking peak in Himalayas. Weather always on and off. It was really hard to predict the weather. there was lots people in lodge at that night. Chhetrabu always cold compare to other places. I went out to see stars and feel the peace. I get the unlimited happiness and peace standing in front of Himalayas and under the stars light.
I went out to see the stars but i didn't expect to see stars. Weather was not that good when we arrived to lodge. But i did went out just stretch my sight and mind. Suddenly i saw some stars around. i keep looking around. I saw the Galaxy line. I saw two people standing and taking each other. I went more closed. I saw they had fix the tripod and and discussing about the Stars and how can take good pictures. I listen them for a while. it a was strange night that one sight of sky was full of clouds and another side of sky full of stars.
Then i went inside and took camera outside and shoot these picture.

Clouds are moving around
my sight is flying faster than clouds
my camera is shooting even more faster
it's kind of competition  of cloud, my sight and camera

i never mind whoever win
we keep stop there for hour
we keep teasing each other
we keep laughing each other

Clouds pushing me to room for dream
Finally i said by to stars and clouds
clouds move faster and cover all
make everything different suddenly

No comments:

Post a Comment