Saturday, January 9, 2016

Me, Mountain and Paris Convention

Me, Mountain and Paris Convention

#savemountain #saveNature #SaveHimalaya #SaveLive #SaveLife #BeAlive #StopClimateChange #StopGlobalWarming

This is a month of December. It's already winter here. I was in sarankot last week after my Annapurna Poon Hill trek. Weather is being much strange than my childhood time. I have been working last 15 years  as Trekking guide around Himalayas. I never know how many steps i have been walked. I never counted and even i never imagined. I believed that counting the anything makes you want more or bring the feeling of greedy in you. This is a common Human being's weakness.

Internet makes the world really tiny. You can reach every places in minutes. This is the wonder of the internet. when there is no internet Himalayas was giant like fairly tale's Demon. No one can can see it closely. Climbing the Himalayas was far from the Mars. After the internet All thing appear in your computer screen first then second on your mobile phone screes. it won't be wonder if one day our company ask us to stay home and work. The day may not so far. Even Google uncle may say that you just stay on table with coffee we take you everywhere even space. I think these days even not that far.

while i am stepping up hill and down hill of Himalayas , People around the world came to Paris to discuss about Climate change. I have been following these news in up hill and down hill of Himalayas. my internet connection also not much different than as like up hill and down hill of Himalayas. it always comes without notice and goes either same way. I am feeling following these news was more adventurous than climbing up hill and down of Himalayas due to the weak mobile/wifi signal.

I am standing in front of Himalayas While i was reading these news. I think, i better that i was reading the News and Himalayas were listening the news.  They are asking for every updates of Paris climate change convention. They are quite eager to know more and more from me. They have been asking me all the time no matter day or night.  they have been asking me too why you took lots pictures of us. what you can do for us? why Don't you go Paris to convey our message.I simply smile to them and keep standing on silence for while.

I am standing in front of Himalayas and listen their echo. They have been saying :

I am melting
did you listen me?
who care for us
who listen for us

you all go Paris for entertainment
you all go Paris for Honeymoon
you all go Paris  for  pee
you all go Paris to show your shit face

I am standing  in front of Himalayas
i am listening to them
I am smiling to them
i feeling that they are saying the truth

you all are the same shit
you never listen to us
you never know our pain
you never know our tragedy

you will know it
when there is no water to drink
there is only tear in your eyes
tear only comes until there is water in your body

when you know it
you will be in grave
it will be too late
it will be too shame

Wake up all the world
Listen the pain of Himalayas
don't be late to feel regret
i have shared the voice of Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment