Saturday, January 9, 2016

Khumbu ice Fall

Khumbu ice-fall
I don't think I have to write anything about khumbu icefall. I think many of you already know lots more than I know. Khumbu icefall located in between the Everest basecamp and Everest camp 1. it offers the life time adventures. life without adventures won't be like a life.

if you love adventures
you have to live in adventures
you have to dream in adventures
you have to swim on adventures
you have to fly on adventures
you have to climb on adventures

you need to think on adventures
you need to eat adventures
you need to drink adventures
you need to feel adventures
then you live real adventures life
you will be adventurer

I was walking around khumbu ice fall. I easily can see caravan of people in front and behind me. it was really a nice walk in dark night around white Himalaya or khumbu icefall. Experiences are the real earning in life. this is my believe. I do accordingly. I love adventures. so I go adventures. I lead adventure trips. I love to convert others dream into reality. Happiest moments in life come when I am able to reach the summit or final point of the trip. when I am able to convert your dream into reality , this is my happiest moments in my life. I am happy that I have baskets of memories which I have achieved in my last 15 years up hill and down hill around Himalayas.

Pictures you can see below are taken in khumbu ice fall. I was just following the front person of me. suddenly I saw a ice whole and people were climbing up from that whole. suddenly I think, I.must take pictures and make video. just share here what I did at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment