Saturday, January 9, 2016

I always dream climbing

I always dream climbing
I always love climbing
so i go climbing
if you love climbing too
join to  me
let's climb together
let's summit together
let's smile together
let's snap together
Let's share together

It's always so good to stand on summit.
see the summit from bottom is like upstairs
But climbing is very far
How far is summit
how long to reach summit
i always listen this echo from climbers
i always smile and say soon
it's just up there
it's just look like a upstairs

you just see by your eyes
you just keep move your feet
never stop moving your feet
each and every your steps take your more closer
just turn your head up
you  are very near now
oh yes congratulation
now you are on summit
yes we summit
yes we made it.
yes we are here
we are on summit

stop planning
start climbing

These pictures are taken in summit of island peak. when i reach to summit. I don't want to come back. stay there forever and keep clicking every second. I wish i have camera with trillion giga bites card and never running out battery.
#Nepal #islandpeak #summit #NepalPeakclimbing #climbing #Igoclimbing

No comments:

Post a Comment