Sunday, March 17, 2019

A little illusion

A little illusion from inside me
Sometime Kicked me here and there
sometime tore me completely
sometime fixed me completely too

A little illusion from this earth
Sometime took me higher than Himalayas
sometime dived me lower than oceans
sometime freed me like motionless motion

A little illusion from outside the earth
Sometime lit the light of hope in horizon
sometime disappers everything completely from horizon
sometime horizen itsself lost into the clouds

I prefer the life illusion to illusions
I prefer all my illusions in my reality
I prefer all my old illusions break in seconds
I prefer all my new illusions form in seconds

We lost in one point
we find in another point
then countinue the path again
This is the synthesis of life or illusions

#Neal #Adventure
#Dhalagiri #Annapurna
#PureiDiot #Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment