Sunday, March 17, 2019

I Never know how far i can see

I never know
how far I can see
I never know
how far I can go
I never know
how far my life can reach

I will never know
how far is the sky
till I take the last exhale
I will never know
how beautiful is the earth
till I closed my eyes permanently

mean while
i talk something about sanskar
i talk something about dharma
i talk something about karma
all these are the path, my path
all these path are explored by my inner sense

the path I dance
the path I leave my foot prints
the path I drop my sweats
the path I move to catch dreams
the path I spend days and nights
the path I waken with reality

the day with full of cool moon
the night with full of bright sun
once I can feel these in my inner sense
no matter where I go, I never lost
no matter how silently we talk, I never have problem to hear
no matter you care or not, surely our nature care

once i can see the rays in sun light
from that moment I can count the rays in sun light
it means in life, i are able to see my path
when I see the path, I know where I am heading
then, I never worry myself even world worry about me
at this point I know the single point of world

once you blow the air in balloon
let it tight the mouth and leave it
it floated on air, fly higher and higher
reach in certain heights
it blasted and drops in earth
nobody knows/cares where it drops

life is just a balloon with full of air
it floated hard on earth, east- west, south- north , high- low
it upped with joy and downed with sad millions time
when it downed it tried hard to pump the air again and again
at the end it blasted silently, lay on the earth gently
nobody knows how far I/he reached or see, all ended in earth again and blow with wind again

#LangtangTrek #Nepal
#PureiDiot #Thought
#LangtangValley

No comments:

Post a Comment