Sunday, March 17, 2019

Adventure is melting pot of ego

All of us are bothered with what we have
I don't have this and that
I wish to have that and this
I want and want, live so mean life internally

Adventure is melting pot of ego
nature is the melting pot of anger 
altitude is the best classroom to learn reality
thin air is the purifyer of life

Life while in Adventure
Thought while in adventure
So peaceful and silent
so charming and calming

When I see small house with big heart
when I see clean smile washed by sweat
when I see clear joy flourishing in emotions
I feel, this is my place, my heart dance and mind silent

I move, pictures move
Pictures move, my thoughts move
my thoughts move, my inner world change
once my inner world change, my life change too

#pureiDiot #thought #life #Experience #westernNepal

No comments:

Post a Comment