Sunday, March 17, 2019

Saraswati puja

Today is Saraswati puja, saraswati is the Goddess of Education and wisdom. It used to be great day in our school life.

When I notice
today is Saraswati Puja
it mesmorizes my those days
When I was a kid

early morning , cold bath
copy the old file & Format our mind and heart
Create more memory space for new education
This process continues till finished the university

lots flowers and colors in plate
Lots smile and joy in face
lots happiness  in heart
Lots ignorance in mind

At that time, I was totally ignorant
I only know little about the picture
But totally I didn't understand the charecter
finally today I realize we worship her charecter not the picture

If we worship the picture only
we get nothing than little stupidity and ego
if we realize the charecter and practice in life
we experienced the real journey of wisdom

Worship is kind of blindness
practice is kind of enlighten
start studying the characters whom you believe
Stop worshipping only, start practicing from today

Then, at the end
You can feel the change in you
you can feel the confident in you
You can find the complete you in you

#HappySaraswatiPuja
#GoddessOfEducation
photo- seach from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment