Sunday, March 17, 2019

Himalaya is so pure

my dream, my world, my lord
just Himalaya and Himalaya 
neither I need to pray for him
nor I need to make a temple for him

Himalaya is so pure
Himalaya is so sure
Himalaya is so silent
Himalaya is so sacred

Himalaya stands so high
leaving lots oxygen to us in low
Himalaya is so tall
from where it can observe entire world

in winter, Himalaya moves to bit lower altitude
listen us, know us, greet us and bless us
in summer it goes higher and higher
live the life in silent and peace

sun is moving everyday in same line
seasons are changing with different colors
birds are singing, flowers are blossoming
Himalaya is sinking in silent in higher altitude

once I roaming my yard
I don't need to see my lord
wind blows my breathe to his nose
Himalaya can smell me and listen my motion

once I been in my temple (Himalaya )
I am waken even in my dream
I am in dream even I am waken
This is the pure attachments

I even can't imagine myself
how Himalaya flow into me
I even don't know myself
how Himalaya reside in me

wall of my home is Himalaya
soul of my life is Himalaya
there is nothing beyond
just Himalaya and Himalaya

#Nepal #adventure
#GoGoHimalaya
#PeacefulHimalaya
#NepalTrek #NepalTour
#PureiDiot #Dream #Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment