Thursday, June 6, 2019

A far place but close from heart

a far place but close from heart
tiny trails, tiny houses
unknown people, known smile
curious eyes, shy presence

idyllic place , rapturing mood
small river, euphonical flow
clean and clear water
so pure and sure sense

the rhythm of smile
the flow of river
the echo of mountain
symphony forever in mind and heart

every steps birds are singing
every steps trees are dancing
every steps rivers are playing music
wind blows all these symphony into me and fill in me

indeed, it's just like dream
But, it's in reality
hard to believe
but must believe because I am into the moments

once I combine the photos
it formed a picture in my mind
it sounded a peace in my heart
it flowed unlimited aura in my sense

#Nepal #westernNepal
#PureiDiot #Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment