Thursday, June 6, 2019

What else I could except

What else I could expect
once i sleep under the milky way
I expect only you
your presence
your summit
your ocean
your motion
your silent

Motion of your summit
move me differently
Motion of your ocean
hit me Differently
once I stand on your summit
I can feel the tide in your ocean
I can listen the tide in your ocean
how hardly it hits you

How beautifully
Wave move on your summit
how quickly connects with your ocean
I can feel it once I stand on your summit
how high the tide show up in your ocean
neither I can believe nor can see by eyes
But I can feel it through my attachement with you
That flow me down from summit even less than a second

How beautifully you let me on your summit
how beautifully you form a tide and hide me in the bottom of your ocean
There is no words to explain
There is no motion for move
just joy , inner joy and peace
where silence speaks more than words
I completely lost in your world
The best world I have ever feel/experience


#Nepal #Milkyway
#stars #Adventure #nature #space #nightshot
#PureiDiot #imagination #WesternNepal

No comments:

Post a Comment