Thursday, June 6, 2019

I ask myself

I ask myself
why I like mountains
why do I go mountains
why I feel more happy and good in mountains

people often ask me
why do you go mountains so often?
what's there to see ?
why don't you feel bore/tire to go ?

I myself smile to them silently
I myself ask my heart and mind
you people  never go mountain
you people never know the mountains 

what lives in mountains
what grows in mountains
what flows in mountains
what blossom in mountains

old house with beautiful smile
clean heart people with unknown aura
green farm irrigated by self sweat
spread the wind of happiness to breathe

when  breathe and I walk around
happiness inserted in every cells of me and echo me
you are the only one in this world
who can feel/read our inner sense

I simply love those houses , yards , people,
I can't forget the simple smiles I saw around 
even I move thousands mile away from there
those places are never away from me. I am always connected

#Nepal #westNepal #localVillages
#PureiDiot #Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment