Thursday, June 6, 2019

Far on the horizon of summit

far on the Horizon of Summit
an adventure soul show up
sometime she dances, sometime she sings
the wind bring the echo and put in my ear

I move for summit to meet her
when I reach on the summit
she already move to another summit
I saw, she is singing and dancing in another summit

sometime reality becomes dream
sometime dream become reality
most of the time reality remains reality
most of the time dream remains dream

she is front , I am behind
I saw her always so I follow her
she may never see me so she follows her dream
indeed we both following our inner wish and will

the more far she moved
picture looks tiny but more clear
I look her with my mind and heart
not from the outer eyes

I keep following here
I often didn't see her footsteps
I stopped and saw her motion
she always moves and omits her footsteps

her motion just like  fairly tale motion
move but no motions
walk but no foot steps
never turn back but can see behind

once I reach near her
she disappears from there
once I am far, she always appears in far horizon
what the hell and heaven around me

when dark in my path
the sun is shining in her path
when sun shining in my path
The milky way leading her path

what a miracle
I am in a middle of nowhere
neither there is any path to back
nor follow the endless front

days has gone, night has gone
dreams came in reality
reality also become dream
but nothing has changed yet

suddenly there is snow fall
snow fall turn to snow storm
lighting lots and thundering loudly
I really can't feel weather I am  in hell or heaven

I am seeing how fast the lightening
I am listening how loudly thundering
but I wonder why there is no drop of water and snow flake
I see around , its big cave where I am standing

I sit on rock inside the cave
I just thought about the adventure soul
where is she now ? how is she doing now ?
I worry lots, even I closed my eyes I couldn't see her

I just sit and meditate there
when I open my eyes in mid night
she is laughing in front of me
I wonder , what the hell it is

I asked her, how did you come here?
she answered, it's my home
I am speechless, there is no words
just smile to her, keep smiling to her

I never know  now
where I am sitting
I don't know now
whom I am speaking

unknowingly unknow thought come in mind
unknowingly move in unknown path
unknowingly meet unknow person
unknowingly feel unlimited happiness

this is life
this is simple life
this is magic life
this is pure life 

#LangtangValleyTrek #Nepal #Himalaya  #Gosaikunda
#PureiDiot #Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment