Thursday, June 6, 2019

Everyday sun goes

Everyday once sun goes
my feeling goes high
My sight even goes more higher

Even stop wandering
my feeling wander more fast
My heart wonder more than needed

You appear in far corner
you presence in me even your absense
your echo singing in me even you are away

I sleep, you wake up
I wake up, you sleep
Never know how to catch up you again

when sun sets
I see you are dancing in golden lights
when sun rises
I feel you are dancing in golden lights

Every dark night I look at sky
You drop as a meteor
I run to catch but you disappear

Every full moon day
I turn my head to sky
I see you are dancing in the surface

I always wonder
who the hell is she
who drang me so high by feeling and sight
#Nepal #Milkyway #Timepass
#pureiDiot #imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment