Monday, December 2, 2019

Hey starry starry night

Hey starry starry night 
your sparking light is your attraction 
your quietness is your beauty 
your motion is your desire 

When my sight enter your sparking light 
there is nothing better and bright 
when i see your motion 
I feel thousands emotions 

When my desire flow in you 
i move all around you 
tip of toe to tip of the head 
I never find the way of exit 

I move your mind to heart 
I move your brain to boobies 
i move your dream to desire 
there is no end, just beginning 

Your light is attraction for me 
Your motion is emotion for me 
Your silent is beauty for me 
Your endless smile is my path 

Hey starry starry night 
Once your smile sounded in my mind 
it thunders in my heart and drop the rain in my eyes 
When i lost i feel and found you 
where you are dancing on my path with sparking light 

#Nepal
#AnnapurnaTrek 
#NarphuValley 
#phuVillage 
#milkyWay 
#ClimbHimlungHimal 
#pureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment