Monday, December 2, 2019

I never afraid of falling

I never afraid of falling 
if I don't fall 
I don't know rise too 

falling and rising are just position of time 
falling and rising are just position of moments
falling and rising are just interlocked eacher 

In one's absence, another lost its own presence 
in one's absence, both lost its own silence 
neither can be happy or sad but stay broken 

So rising and falling 
both are the energy 
just like hot and cold 

When I am hot, I fall 
when I am cold, I rise 
this a formation of subtance 

I rise to fall 
I fall to rise 
This balance the power in our body and mind 

If I don't fall, I don't know the enery 
so I fall because I have energy 
Every fall support me to rise 

#Nepal #PanchPokhari #Trek 
#PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment