Monday, December 2, 2019

shamanism in Nepal


shamanism is really popular in early year in Nepal. Early means before western or modern medication highly available around. Most of people believed that only shaman can heal each and every kind of sickness. 

I thought the number if shamanism is lower in Nepal. Indeed its not really I am thinking. After visiting the panch pokhari lask week, I feel I am wrong. I encountered the hundreds shaman and many shaman dances. Its really wonderful to see all this. Indeed I grew up lots different shaman,s hand. When I had any kind of sickness in my childhood, my parents took me too shaman,s home or shaman appear in my yard to cure my sickness. 
After seeing this after a long time. My heart feel so warm. Indeed, I have nowords to thank for their effort. It doesn't matter how much I believe but my respect to them are uncountable in numbers. indeed ,i hope to reach and experience the state of shamanism. 

#NepaliShaman #ShamanSchool 
#pureiDiot #Shaman

No comments:

Post a Comment