Monday, December 2, 2019

Until i don't understand the nature

Until i don't understand the nature 
adventure is nothing in my life 
Until i couldn't smell the beauty of nature 
adventure is nothing in my life 
untill i don't listen/understand the echo if nature
adventure is nothing in my life 
Until i don't march and understand the nature 
Adventure is nothing in my life 

but, once i march/understand/feel the nature 
adventure is an university 
the more i move 
I listen more 
I understand more 
I read nothing 
but it teaches me lots 
its not just feat and defeat 

its the process of development 
Development if selfness 
where i forgot myself 
where i lost myself 
i saw nothing 
I listen nothing 
But i feel happy and calm 
afterwards adventure become everything in my life 

#HimlungHimalCamp1 
#climbHimlung 
#HimlungHimalExpedition 
#PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment