Monday, December 2, 2019

Why flower is beautiful

Why flower is beautiful 
not its leaf or tree 
who do we talk about flowers 
not its leaf or tree 

Flowers life is so short 
if we compare its leaf or tree 
so the things what remain short time in our life 
we think its so beautiful and precious 
When we see the mountain from far distance
its so beautiful and fascinating 
but we go there and live few years 
it terified our every cells 

We start saying/feeling 
Oh god what a cold is this
why the hell I am here 
oh god take me away 

What a cold air 
even I feel cold in every breathe I take
I can't feel my fingers and toes 
I must leave now, I mean now

But if we go mountains 
Stay over night with few selfie shot 
move down experiencing thin air 
This experience memories in whole life 
Indeed, flowers are special guest of plant 
So it blooms quickly, spread happiness around 
It leaves the tree very soon 
just like the happiness in human life 

#NepaliFlower #Flower #Nepal #Flowers 
#pureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment