Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Tea Break in Himalaya Photo Studio

A Tea Break in Himalaya Photo Studio
We were on mera trail for mera peak climbing. It was our 4th day of trek. We were heading to Thangnak 4300 m. There was a place called Sauya in Middle. There are only two tea shop. I each time stop on first time no matter who is there. I each time found new person in tea shop. I don't know it is my lack of memory or they really changed every year. There was couple last year in that tea shop. I found two sister in this year.
We reach there around 11 am. Manuel says he is not hungry. Then we just stop for tea break. I ordered two cup of tea for them. One was lemon tea and another was Black tea. I went inside the kitchen. She asked me to prepare the lemon tea. She made black tea, i made Lemon. I took it to Manuel and Atsuko.
I again went inside for my tea. I check around anything to eat. I saw a tiny boiled potato. they pilled out the skin. It looked very delicious. I asked them to fry it with garlic and onion. She told, it's not enough for one plate. I told, it's ok for me. just fry it whatever there. She did in same way. I took it out and share with Manuel and Atsuko. They seemed, they like it too. We ate all potato. Indeed, it didn't take long time to finnished. one plate of potatoes in between three person. It's just like candy for kids. She cooked really delicious. We eat happily.
I asked Manuel and Astsuko for more tea. They said yes. They like to have the same tea as before. I went inside the kitchen and ask her can you make Lemon tea now ? She just smile and hold lemon squash bottle. she keep smiling looking at me. I knew that she is expecting help from me. I prepared the lemon tea and She made Black tea. I went out with tea and serve them it. I back to kitchen and drink some warm water mixing with cold and hot. I like Orange jackets, orange trousers, Orange shoes but I don't like orange pee. So i force myself to drink couple of water that time. she keep looking my action laughing at me. Saying herself what kind of brother you are. I am asking you drink tea. I just listen her, see her and smile to her and keep drinking water.
Then i went out Manuel. They were drinking tea. Manuel like to take pictures with nepal's local houses. I turned back, the girl was standing on door. He asked me take pictures for him. I always happy to take pictures. Each and every clicks help to sharpen my skill. I have lots to learn. He went inside and asked me to take pictures. I went inside with Him. I saw light passing through to the room from roof. They had placed part of transparent roof for the brightness of the room. I had seen it when i trek with Dennis and Josh in Everest Basecamp & island peak climbing time. They both are super in Photography. I suddenly remind how did they take pictures. I follow the same ways. I ask Ask the Manuel to sit facing the light. I took some pics of Manuel. Then I asked girl, Do you want to take pictures? She smile and be ready quickly. First she took pictures with jacket. She took of her jacket after my few clicks. She keeps smiling to camera and and Camera keep clicking.
I have posted some pictures below during our tea break. A tea Break, get the Break in facebook haha .
After a while i paid the money for Tea and Potatoes. we keep moving toward Thangnak carrying sweet memory.
Today, I just looked these pictures. I couldn't stop the writing about My Himalayas Studio and My Himalayas Model.
How beautiful eyes she has got
How Beautiful sight come from that eyes
I can't explain it
I am glad My camera did it.
All rushing here and there
all using this and that
all moving here and there
Just be Beautiful
Beauty is in eyes
Beauty is in mind
beauty is in heart
Beauty is in Sight
Be on silence
Explore yourself
Feel the calm
Beauty there with you
This is what i believe
This is what i explore
This is what my clicks focus
This is what my words express
Beautiful eyes express Beauty
sound mind express Happy
beautiful heart express peace
beautiful sight express beautiful thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment