Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tent, me and my echo

Tent, me and my echo :
I love to go inside the tent in A sunny afternoon in mountain . it's always so nice to be inside tent and feel the warmness of sunshine. You will never forget this experience in your life. The experience of this echo often thunder around my brain when i see my pictures again. I think you do feel the same.
Wind is blowing outside
sun is shining outside .
wind get stronger and stronger
sun shine harder and harder
sun and wind competition
shine harder or blow faster
I love both sun and wind
But prefer both normal one
I love mountains
i love to stand around
When sun is harder
i love to stand out and feel the beauty of around
When wind is strong
i go inside tent enjoy the warmness of sun
Lie on the bed inside the tent
listen the wind hit the tent
sometime it's normal
sometimes it hit harder
when wind hit harder
i feel i am flying on sky
Rhythm of the sound
rhythm of the heart
rhythm of the sight
get the highest relax
Feel the joy of journey
i love taking pictures
I love selfie too
it's around me
it's about my life
‪#‎nepal‬ ‪#‎trekking‬ ‪#‎climbing‬ ‪#‎expedition‬ ‪#‎Himalayas‬ ‪#‎himalaya‬ ‪#‎Treks‬‪#‎TRek‬ ‪#‎Climb‬ ‪#‎mountain‬

No comments:

Post a Comment