Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mount Everest camp 1

Everest camp 1 

Are you Wondering about how is Everest camp 1? Your wonder is no longer. You can see the these pictures and erase your thirsty now. if you have been, you all know how does it look like. If you are planing, you will see it in near future. Just keep working hard to make your dream into reality.
Everest Camp one is really amazing place in high Himalaya. It just like a snow meadow where nothing else than snow. Of course you will see the caravan of tent waiting for caravan of people.
Standing in the middle of snow meadow
I am not alone there
lots snowy peaks with me
Mt, Everest , Lhotse and many more
Standing on Everest camp one
I feel Everest is waiting for me
i see Lhotse is smiling to me
i see Nuptse is saying go go go
All are busy one their way
some are fixing the tent
some are cleaning snow to fix tent
some are carrying snow to cook and melt
some are walking to tent
some are smiling
some are exciting
some are tired & walking slow
There is nothing to worry
Mind if full of colors
feel is full of powers
sight is just on summit
I listen all the echo in Himalayas
These echo's are come to my sight
These echo hit my sight
My leg won't stop to step up
we all have one thought
we all have one sight
we all have one goal
Summit summit summit

No comments:

Post a Comment