Thursday, December 24, 2015

my talk with Everest

My talk with Mt. Everest
I heard about Mt. Everest since i was a child.
Ihad a really beautiful imagination about her.
Icarried her name long time in my mind and heart.
She lived far away from me.
I always have a dream to see her, dream to meet her, dream to smile to her, dream to see her smile, dream to talk with her,
dream to hug her, dream to hold her, and keep holding her forever.

I only could do that in my imagination
because she was far from me.
I wait long to see her.
I saw her photo in book at first. It was black and white picture.
She didn't look so pretty.
I keep moving to meet her.
I saw her color picture in Kathmandu.
She didn't look so pretty as she was in my mind and imagination.
I just thought at that time, she was not beautiful in pictures.
When I saw her with my eyes, it could be different.
My desire to her is getting stronger and stronger day by day.
I was quite anxious. My mind, my heart, my imagination were full of her.
Finally, I had the chance to see her.
To see her first sight when I flew first time from Kathmandu to Lukla for Everst Base Camp Trekking. 
I only saw her for a while when I flew to Lukla.
I just smile to her from the small eagle plane's window.
but plane suddently turned another way, she just disappeared and I was disappointed.
but I was very exciting. Happy that I am going to see her more long time.
and see her from more close.
My flight was landed in Lukla airport. Lukla airport is one of the adventurous and thirller airport in the world. which inspire the adventure lovers. scared others.
I couldn't stop dreaming her.
Even thought I was saying something to my trekkers.
My heart and mind were thinking and willing to see her.
It took one and half day to get her sight back.
I just saw her again.
Ijust keep seeing her.
I forgot to close my eyes.  My mouth was speechless.
I didn't have any words to say. I just had heart to feel her.
I just had mind to think her.
I just had eyes to see her.
When heart and mind are busy thinking her, body is flying somewhere.

I saw her enough in that moment.
When I moved from that point, she disappeared physically, but still fashionating in my eyes and actively flying in my heart and mind.
It's a sad news i couldn't see the Everest from Namche Bazaar. I missed her a lots. While stay in Namche Bazaar. I even imagine if we could see Everest from Namche Bazaar.
How romantic it could be, how beautiful it would be. How happy I would be.
I will be very great for Everst lover to drink coffee seeing her smile.
Namche Bazaar is 3440 meter. It could be a perfect place for honeymoon and wedding.
People haven't thought till now when they think/know that will be busy and romantic place.

Next day, we went to hiking to Syangbuche. I saw her again.
I was expecting to see her full figure that day, but couldn't see see.
She looked like a very tiny little girl.
She was really tiny.
I just keep seeing her and thinking. She is tiny but beautiful.
I tried to say hello to her in Nepali Language. She didn't have any response.
I knew just a little english and I said her Hi in English. She just move her eyes to watch me, look at me and smile to me.
I didn't dare to talk more with her that day.
We back Namche Bazaar to overnight and stay. say bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment