Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Himalaya, Glacier and Me

Himalaya, Glacier and Me 
Every time when i trek around Himalayas. I feel so Happy walking around and being around Himalayas. But when i walking around Glacier and meet the people and listen their story who have been there regularly more than 30 years, it makes me sad. When i am seeing these pictures, I just remind the conversation with a cook in Everest base camp. He had told me that 10-12 years before, there was glacier peak where we have camp now. I really can't believe it . How quickly snow are melting? When we will wake up? I never have any idea. 
So please share this post and let wake up to everyone and be sincere and serious for nature. Nature are the source of Human treasure where youc an get happiness and peace. 
‪#‎WakeupWorld‬ ‪#‎wakeupDeadSoul‬ ‪#‎Bealive‬ ‪#‎SaveNature‬‪#‎SaveHimalayas‬ ‪#‎StopSlogan‬ ‪#‎startpracticing‬

No comments:

Post a Comment