Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Exploring around Kalapatthar 5545m

Exploring around Kalapatthar 5545m
Kalapatthar 5545m, the word is itself enough i think. I dont need to spent much world to explain it. it is the best view point to The Mt. Everest Closely. I am sure many of you have been there too. Many of you have been dreaming to be there. Welcome, let's explore and click together.
I took all these pictures at the month of September third week. Trekking is September you will meet various climate like raining day, cloudy day, sunny day, colorful sky, colorful flowers, colorful clouds etc. I always love be be over 4500m in these month and walk around explore the different species of flowers.
we plan to go kalapatthar in early morning but it was cloudly and not that good. so decide to go a bit late. we leave gorakshep around 6:30 Am. it was bright enough already to see around. I always love to talk three different pictures during the trek. first one is mountain, second one is natural flowers of Himalayas and third one is people's gesture.
We keep moving. I saw several flowers around me. I couldn't stop talking pictures of those flowers which i am witness. I saw several flowers which i have seen and click. I have share here. I still miss the some flowers i didn't see coz i am 3 week late.
I love Mountains. I love Mountain flowers. I love to take pictures combine with flowers and mountains. It makes me feel so happy. Every trek i always look for it, try for it. I got some shot either. Hopping to capture better one each and every trekking.
I can't explain here how beautiful i feel with these high mountain flowers and and High Mountains. so I believe i am/was born in Mountain and i am Born for Mountain. I forget everything around when i go around and click around.
If you are flower lover and love to take pictures of Himalayan flowers, The right time is July end to August. It will offer you hundreds of different species of flowers.
‪#‎KeepTrekking‬ ‪#‎keepClicking‬ ‪#‎Trekwithme‬ ‪#‎TrekwithRamesh‬ ‪#‎nepal‬‪#‎Nepaltrek‬ ‪#‎HimalayanFlowers‬ ‪#‎Everest‬ ‪#‎Everesttrekking‬

No comments:

Post a Comment