Sunday, April 22, 2018

A image of my world

An image of my world

i wish where i live
the walls are made by Himalayas
the roofs are made by sun,moon & stars
the foods are just brightness and darkness

i wish where i live
sun comes to warm me when i am cold
moon comes to cool me when i am hot
stars come to glow in my soul when i am sad

i don't need anything  in my life
just a home with Himalayas wall
just a roof with sun, moon & stars
just a darkness and brightness as a food

everyday sun comes and move around my wall
every night moon comes and dance around my wall
every night stars taught me the myth of universe
this is an imagination of my dream home

once my friends come around
enlighten them with path of lights
once my enemies walk around unknowing
bless them with lots fortune and wisdom

whoever saw my home
it will send utmost peace in your soul
whoever walked around my home
everybody will feel blessed 

my home is made by nature
my home is made by beautiful soul
my home is made by darkness of universe
my home is made by brightness of universe

once you see the wall of my home
you will forget everything in your life
once you step in my  home
you will never put from my home

this is an image of my world
this is an image of my soul
this is an image of my home
this is an image of my life

Note: a Night around Everest Base camp
#Nepal #Mountain #Climb
#Himlayas #Nature #adventure
#sun #stars #moon

No comments:

Post a Comment