Sunday, April 22, 2018

When Himalaya Smile

when Himalaya smile
there will have snowfall
when Himalaya cry
there will have rain fall

once snow fall in Himalayas
Himalayas happiness goes higher
once rainfall in Himalayas 
Himalayas pains and sad flow away

so everyday, i love to live in Himalaya
sit on the window of Himalayan house
see the dancing snowfall in front of me
feel the happiness vibrant inside me

once i see snow covering Himalaya
i feel that happiness covering me
once i see rain flowing Himalayas pain/dirt
I feel  that i am purifying from inside too

that sky in Himalaya
no matter clouds or sun
no matter moon or stars
no matter rainfall or snowfall

always shine in my mind
always pump happiness in my heart
always drag in dream
that makes life more pure and sure  for me.

#NepalLangtangTrek

No comments:

Post a Comment