Sunday, April 22, 2018

I wanna have starry light shower

Khumbu icefall at night in April - may season. how climber walk along the khumbu icefall and create the light river alo g the way.
Note: Picture taken from Everest Base camp at night
#Nepal #Mountain #Climb
#Everest #Basecamp #EverestClimbing

High altitude
thin thin air
cold cold night
stars are so bright

jump to the tent
camera come to shout
hey dude , hey!! Dude
i feel itchy

what the hell you are
i feel so hot
i need some starry light shower
it could be a great power

i lay down
i moved my arm
it woke up the camera
he gonna shout again

hey dude hey due
i feel so hot
i wanna have starry light shower
i wanna run in raining stars night

finally i up and out
stars are inhaling and exhaling the light
looks so so bright
i feel perfect and right

i set up my camera out
i move inside the tent again
let camera have starry light shower
let camera dance in starry light rain

after a while my camera yelling me
come to help me , help me
it's cold and power gonna down
i went and check, camera sketched just this

No comments:

Post a Comment