Sunday, April 22, 2018

Meeting the Handsome Himalaya

when a beautiful soul
move and move
stand in front of the handsome Himalaya
what will be the feeling

have  you ever think about it ?
Have you  ever experienced it ?
let me know , let me know
how you feel, how was your first feeling?

Hello Handsome Himalaya
beautiful soul is dreaming for you since long time 
right time hasn't come yet for me
i am waiting for my moment with handsome Himalaya

once i stand in front of Handsome Himalayas
i closed my eyes , i lost for a while
i out my soul , empty first myself
i free myself , open eyes and mind together

i leave my soul in Himalaya
i steal handsome Himalayas soul and back
i lock the stealing soul inside me
never let it out from me and go back

once handsome Himalayas soul inside me
i never feel empty , always full of brightness
i never feel lonely ,  always shining around me 
long way dream . never leave away

Handsome Himalayas, Don't blame for me
i steal your soul , its not my foul
you are there , i am far away here
i live with your soul, your soul very cool

keep my soul with you
fill it  with beauty and charm
sink it into happiness
teach it how to echo the silence

once i met you, i am not same
i am already different . much different
i am looking forward to meet you again
when do you wish to meet me again ? Handsome Himalayas !!! #

#Nepal #LandOfWanders

No comments:

Post a Comment